About

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Seek thee

I have found myself inconsistent in my personal bible studies and u know what this year I just have to say no this cannot continue I have to be different and I have to start allover on a different note in regards with my bible studies.
I don’t know whether this is been a challenge for you too? what excuses are you giving?
  • my life is too busy
  • I cant find the time
  • I get bored
  • I dont know what to read or where to read.
Whatever your excuse is its not different from some of the excuses I have given myself but you know what I am in a mission to overcome these exuses they are a setback in the renew of my mind.
I have taken into a plan that will help me in reading the entire bible within a year
In Matthew 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you"NIV.I am called to seek First His Kingdom and his righteousness not second but First its a call  for me to  make him a priority. 
Guide me O lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment